Another great buy xbox Megablog

The good and bad about buy xbox and what it does for you

Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Electronic Gaming# Reviews

Today's Game Article



Games and More

The Open: A round poker opens with the dealer giving each player two cards. Traditionally the first is a pocket (hidden) card and the second is open (face up). There are variations on this and we'll see why shortly.
Buy a XBOX 360 accessories today!

Now that the ps3 supports divx and wmv, I use TVersity less and less because I don't need to transcode as much. For movies, I just toss 'em on a thumbdrive at this point, though I do agree the WMP11 is great to pop your mp3 collect to your fine home audio set up.
Buy a xbox 360 controller today!

Gaming In The news

E3] Nintendo DS: Hands-On, Updated Impressions

The innovation is in full swing, although the graphics aren�t as polished as we originally thought.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home